The Metro Brokers Concept
Independent real estate companies all working together under the Metro Brokers name and logo . . . each one creating the right environment for success.
It's why Metro Brokers is one of the fastest growing organizations of independent real estate brokers and associates in Colorado. Brokers, who are members of Metro Brokers, Inc., own and operate their own companies. More than 700 individual companies work under the Metro Brokers affiliation. It's the owners of these companies, with their ambition and drive, who have helped Metro Brokers grow from 6 brokers in 1976 to more than 1,500 brokers and associates, in more than 70 offices throughout Colorado. As a dominating statewide force, Metro Brokers now sells over $3 billion annually in residential and commercial real estate.
The reason? Experience: The broker/owners of Metro Brokers have an average of more than 17 years in the business. You'll find it to be one of the most experienced, highly educated organizations of real estate professionals in the state.
Metro Brokers and their associates provide comprehensive real estate services to you, the client. With these services comes extensive knowledge and expertise. Metro Brokers are professionals and can meet all your real estate needs.
Qualifications of Metro Broker Members
- Metro Broker companies are owned by broker shareholders who have an average of 17.6 years in the real estate industry. Metro Brokers, Inc. was founded in Colorado in 1976.
- Metro Brokers, Inc. encourages its members to acquire extra education and to become licensed real estate brokers. Members also make a commitment to continuing education and earning advanced designations (e.g. CRS, GRI, CRB and MRE).
- Every Metro Broker member is fully licensed under the Colorado Real Estate Commission and agrees to be governed by Commission rules and regulations. In addition, each member belongs to a local Board of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors, both of which require adherence to a stringent code of ethics.
- Metro Brokers assist in the buying, selling and re-financing of commercial and residential real estate. Brokers and associates share their expertise in these areas as well as land, property management, investment, relocation, resort property and industrial transactions.
- Each Metro Broker shareholder owns his or her own company and is fully dedicated to serving the real estate industry and the public.
- Metro Brokers, Inc. has over 1,500 brokers and associates in more than 70 Colorado offices.